- Hypnotherapy (including Alchemical Hypnosis promoted currently by David Quigley).
- Behavioral Kinesiology
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Acupressure emotional clearing by tapping on key energy centers on the body ("Emotional Freedom Techniques"). You can learn more by looking up "energy psychology".
- Mindfulness practices and psychoneuroimmunology to calm the "fight or flight" response and promote overall wellness in mind-body-spirit. (Meditation, Yoga and Massage Therapies). See the work of Dr. Daniel Siegel for psychoneuroimmunology.
- The "Power of Intention" (see the book by Dr. Wayne Dyer)
- "Synchrodestiny" to grow awareness of the power of the "Now" moment, observe "meaningful coincidences", and create a more richly meaningful life path. (See the books by Deepak Chopra).
- Feng Shui to order one's physical environment in a way that fosters balance, flow, and beauty.
- Nature therapy: Creating healthy green spaces, seeking out natural environments., deliberately "unplugging" from technology on a regular basis.
- The Enneagram personality (temperaments) inventory to learn how we can get stuck in our own ruts and how to get out of them. The Enneagram has been around for years now, but never ceases to amaze me how accurate a system it is.
"Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better"
Anne Milligan supports the Nature Conservancy of Kentucky through GoodSearch and GoodShop. Get involved by shopping responsibly for this or another non-profit by clicking on the button below.